Wednesday, March 1, 2017

FOR THE LOVE OF GRAY....

Subtle yet evocative,  gray (though technically a color without a color), inspires sophisticated color palettes from home decor to fashion.

From cool to warm, from light ash to dark graphite I never tire of gray and how well it combines with almost any neutral.

Here are some of my pieces pieces that work to spice up a simple gray tunic dress or arty urban style outfit. Despite the high necklines I kinda like the choker style. Who says we need to listen to rules! And the extra wide cuff works with bare arms or rolled up sleeves.  


. 



wide cuff gold and black
choker gold shimmery tones

And how could I extol the virtues of gray without a bonus pic of this beautiful Great Dane puppy! 



Thanks for stopping by!

 SUBSCRIBE if you would like to receive email updates on new work, shop launchings, sales and events!

Linda 😊

You can visit my online Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment