Wednesday, March 1, 2017

FOR THE LOVE OF GRAY....

Subtle yet evocative,  gray (though technically a color without a color), inspires sophisticated color palettes from home decor to fashion.

From cool to warm, from light ash to dark graphite I never tire of gray and how well it combines with almost any neutral.

Here are some of my pieces pieces that work to spice up a simple gray tunic dress or arty urban style outfit. Despite the high necklines I kinda like the choker style. Who says we need to listen to rules! And the extra wide cuff works with bare arms or rolled up sleeves.  






wide cuff gold and black
choker gold shimmery tones

And how could I extol the virtues of gray without a bonus pic of this beautiful Great Dane puppy! 



Thanks for stopping by!

 SUBSCRIBE if you would like to receive email updates on new work, shop launchings, sales and events!

Linda 😊

You can visit my online Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment